Friday, January 10, 2014

Take 2...

So I am not off to a smashing start...  But little happened the past few days.  Here are the highlights:

Got to spend more time at my families house with Tami and Amberly, I adore my sisters.  I am so proud of Sara, she has been working hard at Wally-Mart and has lost 20lbs.

Steve (hubby) likes my Marinara sauce so much we had it 2 nights in a row for dinner.

Tim did finally get to present his final report in Utah History (he is in 7th grade).  After having computer problems the first try then losing the thumb drive and having to redo his paper cause he didn't save the file anywhere on the hard drive.

Ordered a new cpap mask after wearing my current one into the ground.  My mask style is$80 to replace, yuck.  Also got to order a few books on my favorite culture:  the Minoans.  Looking forward to reading about them.

Now that I write it all down, my life has got to look really boring to the casual observer.
Still doing this for me not anyone else.

Also moved into the 21st century with a smart(ish) phone upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment