Monday, January 20, 2014

The Weekend and the Black Dog

Been a few days...  Here is the recap:  Friday night Steve and T. and I went to the late showing of the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug.  It was the second time seeing it in theaters.  The first was 3D and the movements were weird and jaggy, nothing like that in 2D.  Also I am in love with Thranduil so... But I adored Lee Pace when he was in Pushing Daisies.

Saturday we got our Bountiful Basket (Which is an awesome program: Bountiful Baskets) and I made a bunch of yummy veggie dishes for my friends who gathered that evening for our every-other-week gaming or Setherday as we call it since that is the only day we see the Seth.  M ran the session and we had fun, it is looking like a fun adventure is brewing.

Sunday we went to church and Steve got a splint for his thumb that has been aggravating him.  I wasn't feeling top notch so I spent most of Sunday in bed.

Today I have checked the internet, mail, my shopping lists, and touched base with family.  Going shopping to fill my new freezer later this evening.  Evening shopping is the easiest and least crowded for me.

Also I finally watched this video:
As a life long sufferer of depression from a family rife with it, I appreciate this video.  Someday I will have to write down my depression development story.  Winston Churchill called his depression the Black Dog and it is a very fitting description.

Take care world.

No comments:

Post a Comment